- General Advice
- Nuva Ring
- Contraceptive Pill
- Laparoscopic sterilization (filshie clips) and
- Barrier methods
- Natural family planning
- Mirena IUD Intrauterine Device
- Progesterone Contraceptive Rod
- Kyleena Consumer Information Leaflet
- Efficacy of Contraceptive Methods
- World Contraception Day Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives
- Intrauterine Device Information Video
NuvaRing is an easy-to-use birth control option that, when used as directed, is just as effective as the Pill. But with NuvaRing, you don’t have to take it every day in order to get a full month of pregnancy protection. In a given 1-month period, NuvaRing must be inserted into your vagina, removed after 3 weeks, and a new ring must be inserted 7 days later.
That’s because NuvaRing is a different form of birth control. It’s a flexible ring about 2” in diameter that you insert vaginally once a month. Once inside, NuvaRing releases a continuous low dose of hormones to prevent pregnancy.
To know more about NuvaRing, please visit www.nuvaring.com